Friday, October 2, 2020

Nurtured by Nature Introduction


 Next October, my first professional book, Teaching Off Trail, is set to be published by Redleaf Press. At this time, I have a half dozen or so polished picture book drafts (just started querying again), many others in various stages of revision, and more ideas than I could ever actually get down on paper (or on a computer screen). 

I love writing. I love nature. A great deal of my inspiration for writing (personally and professionally) comes from time in nature with my family and my students. Many of these inspirations and memories can be directly connected to specific places.

I'm happy to announce that I will be sharing some of these places and stories through a series of blog posts I am calling Nurtured by Nature. I encourage you to not only follow along, but share your nurtured by nature moments in the comments of posts that resonate with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment