Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Inaugural Shady Valley Stroll


With the outdoor program at the school  work with being successful, I have aimed to provide more opportunities for my home school district. My daughter LOVES being out in nature so working to find ways for her school to get more into the outdoors is very important to me.


We started this process with our inaugural Shady Valley Stroll. With my daughter's school and their sister school, we visited a nearby county park and enjoyed time in nature. We even found some friends along the way.


Literally hundreds of tadpoles were located in shallow pools near the fishing dock that was jam-packed with hopeful fishermen.


We enjoyed some great time outside, some fun natural play, and wonderful conversation about ideas for more outdoor exploration in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment