Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Going off Trail


Hello Tales from the Trails Friends,

For those of you who follow this blog, you have seen how it is my main method of derailing my outdoor adventures. Whether with my family, in my nature kindergarten classroom, or our and about on the Ice Age Trail, this is a space where I can detail my thoughts on the majesty of nature.


Over the last three years, I have been blessed to do many things connected to my love of nature. Whether it be starting a nature kindergarten program, developing a tyke hike program, implementing a community-based family nature club, or speaking at various conferences and workshops, I have come across many questions and ideas about outdoor education and my own journey.



Now, I aim to share more about that journey through this blog. Whether it be my feelings about different outdoor education topics or anecdotes from my experiences, my posts will be much more than reviewing my outdoor adventures.



Of course, I'd love this blog to be more interactive as well. I highly encourage you to ask questions or share your own experiences as comments to the posts. Please also feel free to share this blog with anyone you think may benefit from learning more about ways they can take kids outside.



Thanks for joining me on this journey. Let's explore the world together.

No comments:

Post a Comment