Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Timberwolf Trail - Week 12 - 2017-18 Edition


I have plenty to be thankful for this year. Mother Nature always provides a wonderful array of things that educate. entertain, and inspire. However. I am most thankful for the children I share these experiences with each and every day.


In this short week, we focused on checking on and fortifying our winter dens.



Then, though the ground is still green, the chill of wintertime is in the air so what better way than to be prepare for the fabulous flying flakes of the season is to get on the snowshoes in the outdoors.




After a successful round of snowshoeing (or grass-shoeing to be more precise), we wrapped up our week with natural play.




A special thanks to all my nature kindergarten friends. I can't wait to see where we are headed next!

No comments:

Post a Comment